Meta Tag Generator
Easy Meta tag generator is one of the best tools which you can use to generate meta tags for free. A lot of people find it difficult to generate meta tags. Easy Meta tag generator will help you in creating the perfect meta tag for your website even if you are not having any technical knowledge. Using this tool you will be able to enter the description along with the keywords which you want to include in your Meta tag.
There are other advanced options also present in this meta tag generator tool which will allow you to select if you want the robots to index the meta tag or not. You can select from different encoding options which are available in this generator. If you are targeting international audience then you can select different languages you want to include in the meta tag. Creating Meta Tags is very easy with easy meta tag generator tool. We have mentioned some quick tips below which will help you in getting the best out of Easy Meta Tag Generator tool.
Tips for Site Title
- The Page title should be of 65 characters at max. The average page title of a website should be of 5-9 words.
- All the pages which are present on your website should have their unique page title.
- The primary keywords which you are targeting should be present in the site title of your website.
- Don’t use generic keywords in the site title of your website. It leads to poor SEO.
- The site title which you are going to use should be different as compared to rival ranked websites.
Tips for Meta Description
- A lot of search engines use meta description to index the content. If you are using good meta description tags, it will help you in developing a very good click through rate on your website.
- Make sure that the meta description which you are using is easily readable to the human eye.
- Meta Description needs to be at least a sentence long. You can extend the meta description up to 2-3 sentences.
- Use different meta description for different titles. Make sure that the meta description is unique for all the pages.
- The keywords which you are planning to use should be present in the title of the page.
- The meta description which you are going to use on your website should be different as compared to the rival ranked websites.
Tips for Meta Keywords
- The meta keywords should include some of the main keywords which describe the content and which you want to rank on search engines.
- Use Long tail keywords as meta keywords as they get easily ranked in search engines.
- Don’t use a single keyword in meta keywords. Use different variations of keywords which will help you in getting more traffic.
The next time you are using easy meta tag generator tool keep these tips in mind as they will help you in developing some of the best meta tags and ranking them in search engines.