Enter a URL
It can be really difficult to calculate the number of links which are present on your website. If you want to find the total number of links which are internal links, external links then you can use Link calculator. Link calculator is a free SEO tool which you can use to calculate the number of links which are present on your website. The tool is available for free and you don’t even need to install any desktop client of this software in order to use it as all you need a good working internet connection and you are ready to use Link calculator.
The tool will display the total number of links which are present on your website. You will also be able to find the internal links as well as the external links which are present on your website. The number of No Follow links are also displayed by Link calculator too. Links calculator tool will work on all the pages of the website and not only the root domain. This means that you can check the total number of links on a particular post also using this tool.
Let’s say you have purchased a backlink from a website and want to check if the link is still active on that website or not. You can enter the URL of that page in the address bar and the tool will show you results. You will be able to see if the link which the website has added is do follow or no follow link.
Benefits of Links calculator tool
There are a lot of benefits of links calculator tool. We have mentioned some of the best uses of this tool below.
- You will be able to calculate the number of no-follow links which are present on your website.
- The tool will also help you in calculating all the do-follow links. We all know that do-follow links are very important. If there are un-necessary do-follow links present on your website then the page rank of your website can go lower and it might also affect the Alexa ranking. Once you have discovered the do follow links which you don’t want to use on your website you can remove them.
- The tool displays the total number of links which are present on your website.
- You will also be able to calculate the number of external as well as internal links.
- Using Link calculator tool you will be able to perform a link audit. If your website is penalized after the Google update then you can use links calculator for doing a link audit and check which links might have led to the penalization.
Links calculator tool is available for free and you can use the tool to analyze as much as links you want to. Using the tool is extremely easy as all you have to do is enter the URL of the domain whose links you want to calculate and click on the Calculate button.