Generate Website Screenshot
Enter a URL
Are You a Developer ? Get Free Premium API Access
To take screenshot of a website or your computer screen you use the Print Screen key and then take help of Paint. It is easy to use Paint for taking screenshot of a website however if you are not having any software installed on your computer which you can use for taking screenshot of a website you can use Generate website screenshot. Generate website screenshot is a free tool which you can use for taking screenshot of any website. The tool will capture the entire website and will display in the output.
You can not only take screenshot of the home page of your website using generate website screenshot tool but also take screenshot of any post or page which belongs to your website as you just have to enter the URL of the website whose screenshot you want to take. On the output window you will get a embed code which you can copy and paste on your website for displaying the screenshot. You can also save the screenshot which you have captured on your computer.
Generate website screenshot will help you when you are testing the layout of your website. You can take screenshot of the website and then make changes and then compare the old screenshot with a new one. If you are planning to sell your website you need to take screenshot of a website and display it on your listing. Generate website screenshot tool will help you in this case as you can easily take screenshot.
How to use embed code to display the screenshot
If you want to use the embed code of the screenshot which was captured using this tool you can follow the steps which we have mentioned below.
- Copy the embed code which is displayed in the output window.
- Once you have copied the code open your website or location where you want to display the screenshot.
- If you are using a wordpress website then you can create a widget and then paste the code there. Click on Save button and the screenshot which you captured will be displayed in the selected area.
How to save the screenshot generate using Generate website screenshot
If you want to save the screenshots which were generated using generate website screenshot tool you can follow the steps which we have mentioned below.
- Right click on the screenshot which is generated. You will see many options on your computer screen.
- You have to select Save image as option from the list displayed.
- Now browse the location where you want to save the screenshot. Once you have selected the location rename the image by giving a new name in File name field.
- If you want to change the file extension you can make changes by adding the desired file extension in the end of the file name.
- Once you have edited the file name and provide a new extension you can click on Save image button.
The screenshot you generated will be saved on your computer.