Enter up to 100 URLs (Each URL must be on separate line)
We all know that Page Rank is a very important metric of a website. If your website is having high traffic then it is sure that you are having a good page rank. Page Rank is only for one search engine and that is Google. If you want to check the page rank of your website then you can use Page Rank checker. Page Rank checker is a free tool which you can use to check page rank of a website. You can check page rank of up to 100 websites at the same time using this tool and that too for free.
It is very easy to use page rank checker tool as you have to enter the URL of the website whose page rank you want to check and click on the Submit button. You can also add our widget to your website which will show you page rank on the homepage of your website.
How to increase Page Rank
Increasing page rank is not that easy as it looks like. You need to do a lot of things to increase the page rank of your website. We have shared some tips below which will help you in increasing the page rank of your website.
- Content plays a very important role in increasing the page rank of a website. The content which you are adding on your website needs to be of high quality. Make sure that the articles are long articles and you are explaining each point in that article.
- Always post genuine content on your website. If you are copying the content from any other website and using it on yours not only your website will get penalized but the page rank of your website also won’t increase.
- Blog commenting will help you in increasing the page rank of your website. When you are doing blog commenting always target the websites which are having a good page rank and are related to the niche of your website. The comments should be make sense and should not appear as spam. If you are targeting the blogs which are providing do follow backlinks or are comment luv enabled you will be able to increase page rank very fast.
- Guest post on the blogs which are similar to your niche. Add the link of your website in the author bio so that the readers of the blog can click on it and visit your blog. Just like blog commenting, target the blogs which are having high page rank and are receiving good traffic.
- Social media sharing or social bookmarking can help you in increasing the page rank of your website. If you share your content regularly on social media websites and have gained good exposure it will help you in increasing page rank.
The above mentioned tips will help you in increasing the page rank of your website. Follow these tips the next time in the SEO campaign of your website. These tips will definitely help you in ranking better and getting a good page rank.